There's nothing like making the first holiday card of the season. It makes you joyous that the holidays are fastly approaching....and it makes you nervous as you think how many cards you actually have to send out this year. This 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" non traditional holiday colored card was incredibly fast and fun to make! Check out the new Holiday Mini Catalog for ideas and supplies needed for your holiday projects.
- Use non traditional colors for your holiday projects. This Baja Breeze inspired card feels bright and snowy.
- Use Stampin' Up Dimensionals to give your card a 3-D Pop.
- PAPER: Baja Breeze (111352); and Whisper White (100730).
- STAMPS: A Cute Christmas (121133 clear-mount); and Christmas Greetings (115448 wood-mount).
- INK: Baja Breeze (111833); Cherry Cobbler (119669); and White Gel Pen (non SU).
- TOOLS: Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Clear-Mount Bundle Blocks (118491).
NEW! Check out Stampin' Up!s new Handmade Holiday bundles. From Ocober 19 - December 16, get 20% off select product!