I love making a "just because" kind of card - you can use it for just about anything :o) This card was super simple to make - which is exactly my style. Don't get me wrong - I love making cards that have a ton of detail, embellishments, and pizazz to it. Yet I think a simple card - with a simple design is so much easier to look at - not only much easier to make. Your time is essential - I say make cards with a sweet & simple approach.
- Color challenged? Stampin' Up! is here to help. Their Designer Series Paper coordinates perfectly with their card stock and inks.
- Don't be afraid to have a lot of "white space." I believe that having white space helps draw the eye to exact detail/sentiment of the card.
- PAPER: Concord Crush (119792), Concord Crush Designer Series Paper (117158), and Whisper White (100730).
- STAMP: Apple Blossoms (Hostess Set - 120139).
- INK: Concord Crush (119785), and Old Olive (102277).
Have you heard the news? Stampin' Up! is offering a never before seen offer - the Starter Kit(s) are 50% off! Starting November 15-30, 2010 you can purchase the Standard or Digital + Starter Kit for only $87.50. That is 50% off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting.
If you love crafting of have thought about taking up the hobby this is by far the best deal for you. The starter kit is not only a fantastic saving on essential supplies, but you also gain benefits and discounts of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with no obligations to sell.
- Choose either the Standard or Digital Starter Kits. Includes $310 of Stampin' Up! stamps, papers, and accessories for only $87.50.
- The Starter Kits ship for FREE.
- Take 30% off your first $150 Stampin' Up! product order that you place within 45 days of becoming a demonstrator (Starter Kit not included in this order).
- Save 20% on all other orders (that's an additional 10% savings than you normally get).
- Pre-order from the 2011 Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs starting Dec. 1.
- Enjoy tons of learning tools such as video tutorials, blogs, and regular magazine publications for demonstrators only.
IMPORTANT! There is no penalty to drop and you can keep all of the contents of the Starter Kit and everything you purchases with additional discounts. Sign up now and you will enjoy full demonstrator privileges thru March 31, 2011!!! To remain active beyond March 31, 2011, $300 in product sales is required.
JOIN MY OOPS A DAISY DESIGNS TEAM!! When you sign up for your Starter Kit with me, you become a member of my personal downline. I'll provide you with guidance, inspiration, and help you indulge your artistic side.
Click here to learn more about the Starter Kits and how to sign up! Contact me on November 15th to get this great discount and to become a member of the OaDD team and Stampin' Up!