It is time to switch gears from the red and green holiday colors to a fresh color combination of Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, and Pear Pizzazz. The first challenge for Pals Paper Arts is to make a project using the three colors I mentioned. How gorgeous are these colors - and to combine them...LOVE THEM!!! Join me, the rest of the Pals Paper Arts design team, and our celebrity guest artist Andrea Walford and play along with the PPA Color Challenge #76.
- Challenges, like the Pals Paper Arts, can really give you some great ideas on design layouts, color schemes, and photo inspirations.
- Try different techniques with ribbon. I used the new Baja Breeze Ribbon Seam Binding in a scrunched up fashion for my card today.
- PAPER: Baja Breeze (111352), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Perfect Plum (101889), and Whisper White (100730).
- INK: Baja Breeze (111833), Pear Pizzazz (119784), and Perfect Plum (101437).
- STAMP: A Word for You (120528), and Build a Blossom (121994).
- TOOLS: Extra-Large Blossom Petals Punch (121808), and Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402).
- EMBELLISHMENT: Baja Breeze Ribbon Seam Binding (122331).