I love mini cards. They are the perfect size to give a loved one - just to let them know you care. Plus it is super easy to make multiples - you already have the supplies out.
- Stampin Up!s biggest promotion, the Sale-A-Bration, will only be around for another month. You can get the Sweet Summer stamp set I used in these mini cards for FREE with a $50 purchase.
- I used Classic Ink and Markers to color in the flower and butterfly on the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Sweet Summer. I also used a Blender Pen along with ink from the Old Olive Classic Ink pad to color in the leaves.
- Jet Black StazOn Ink works perfectly with blending colors....there's no "running" of black into the color.
- Papersnips work like magic cutting out small details - like the butterfly that was adhered to the card with a Stampin Dimensional.
- PAPER: Confetti White (102028), Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration 122242), Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320), and Old Olive Card Stock (100702).
- STAMP: Sweet Summer (Sale-A-Bration 123214).
- INK: Daffodil Delight Marker (119677), Jet Black StazOn Ink (101406), Melon Mambo Classic Ink (105656), Melon Mambo Marker (121074), and Old Olive Classic Ink (102277).
- TOOLS: Blender Pen (102845), Papersnips (103579), Scallop Edge Border (119882), and Stampin Dimensionals (104430).
- ACCESSORIES: Daffodil Delight 1/8" Ribbon Taffeta (119254).
COMING UP THIS WEEK:
- TUESDAY: NEW! - Tag it Tuesday
- THURSDAY: Pals Paper Arts Challenge