First - how adorable is that little kitten!! Love the little tie! Dressing for Success is as easy as 1-2-3 this week on the Pals Paper Arts challenge. Follow the simple steps this week: 1 piece of Designer Series Paper; 1 punch; and 1 sentiment. My card was super simple to create - and I love the sentiment. It is one that I normally wouldn't have an opportunity to use but I thought it fit perfect for "success." Join Pals Paper Arts this week and show us what "dress for success" you can create!
- PAPER: Confetti Cream (102835), Early Espresso (119686), Rose Red (102544), and Rose Red DSP (117152).
- STAMP: Word Play (120651).
- INK: Early Espresso (119670).
- ACCESSORIES: Neutrals Buttons (119743), Subtles Buttons (119745), Stampin Dimensionals.
- TOOLS: Decorative Label (120907), Fancy Flower (118073), and 1/2" Corner Round Punch (non SU).