This week on Pals Paper Arts we are all about lace. Nothing adds interest like a little bit of lace. Lace is a great element of style to any project - it could be a punch, a stamp set, or even ribbon. Join Pals Paper Arts this week and show us what you can create using a little (or a lot) of lace.
For some reason I had a hard time with this weeks PPA challenge. I have lace ribbon and lace punches but I couldn't figure out how I wanted to incorporate them into a card. I decided to add just small elements of lace on my card while also utilizing some fun DSP (Mocha Morning Speciality DSP). I love the look of the folded up Victoria Crochet Trim ribbon - has to be my favorite part of the card.
- Paper: Basic Black (121045), Confetti Cream (102028), and Mocha Morning Specialty DSP (122366)
- STAMP: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- INK: StazOn Jet Black (101406)
- ACCESSORIES: Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon (118481)
- TOOLS: Beautiful Butterflies (Big Shot - 114507), Lace Ribbon Border (122362), and Stampin Dimensionals (104430)