Happy Monday all! The past two weeks have been incredibly busy between work and home - hense my absence. I'm glad to say that things have finally calmed down and I can now enjoy the final 2 weeks until Christmas. My Christmas shopping is done, wrapping has begun, and I see holiday movies and hot cocoa in my future. Today's Monday Mini's are adorable gift tags made with the Jolly Bingo Bits stamps set from the Holiday Mini catalog.
Don't forget about the wrapping for your holiday gifts. Friends and family love handmade gift tags and bags.
Is there detail on that stamp set you want to use? Try using Stampin Markers to color in the stamp set for multiple colors.
- PAPER: Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Old Olive (100702), Very Vanilla (101650) and Jolly Holiday DSP (117159).
- STAMP: Jolly Bingo Bits (121187).
- INK: Old Olive Marker (100079), Cherry Cobbler Marker (119681), and Daffodil Delight Marker (119683).
- ACCESSORIES: Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119960)
- TOOLS: Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- There's still time to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. If you're a procrastinator or want to get a head start on next year - stock up on some amazing product from the Holiday Mini Catalog until January 3, 2011.
- Save up to 60% on product from the Clearance Rack. Available online only - great products at amazing prices.