SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE OaDD TEAM!
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
If crafting is a big part of your life or you are interested in learning more about crafting - wouldn't you love to earn money while doing what you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered YES then joining Stampin' Up! and the OaDD Team is the perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR?
Stampin' Up! Starter Kits were created exclusively for new demonstrators, contain SU! essentials you'll need to get started in your new business. You can choose between the standard Starter Kit and the Digital+Starter Kit. Both Starter Kits are customizable allowing you to choose products that you want to run your business your way.
Choose the Starter Kit that best matches your stamping and paper-crafting interests, and get over $310 of Stampin' Up!s high-quality products for just $175.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A DEMONSTRATOR
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting - how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger - the monthly payment for your new car - it's your decision! See the Compensation Table for more details.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you'd like.
- Support from Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through their demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
WHAT TYPE OF DEMONSTRATOR ARE YOU?
Your demonstratorship is as individual as you are. The company benefits of being an active demonstrator are the same whether you are a hobby or career demonstrator.
People join for many different reasons. Are your goals similar to one of these below?
Career Demonstrator: Views Stampin' Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin' Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her/his business in a consistent manner.
Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it's convenient; works a lot some months and very little, or none, other months.
Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents.
- A 24/7 demonstrator website for demonstrator resources and online ordering
- A full color monthly magazine with creative and business ideas just for demonstrators
- An 800# with knowledgeable and friendly Demonstrator Support agents
- A beautiful and affordable company sponsored demonstrator business website you can set up in minutes
- An achievable incentive program for income and awards if you choose to aspire to them
YES!! Depending on how much time you want to put into “your” business, you can make whatever income you desire! It is totally up to you!
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? Of course not!! Having a downline is not a requirement, it is a perk – we have the opportunity to earn a commission based on our downline’s sales!
Do I have to stock product? No. You will only order items when someone places an order and pays you in advance, so you won’t need to keep inventory of products.
- As a new demonstrator, you will have the opportunity to earn up to 9 free stamp sets during your first 6 months for your sales and recruiting
- 30% commission on your first workshop order of $150 or more, if you place it within 45 days of signing up.
- The ability to be your own “hostess” and earn free hostess sets and merchandise on your own personal orders
- You can earn free catalog product, logo merchandise and supply items depending upon your sales and downline promotions each quarter
- You can work to achieve the annual incentive trip for two… the company gives you five ways to earn it!
Where do I get ideas for my workshops? Stampin’ Up! has many resources for demonstrators, including the Idea Book & Catalog, a great monthly magazine, a fantastic website for demonstrators only, a wonderful video in the starter kit, and much more. I also post my workshop cards on our team blog. It is OKAY to copy projects from these resources—that is what they are for! You don’t have to ever think of an original idea if you don’t want to.
Are there any Stampin’ Up! events that I can attend as a new demonstrator? Yes, and they are a blast! Every year in July there is the annual convention. Imagine several thousand crazy stampers in one place for 4 days! There are also regional training events throughout the country each year, and local events organized BY Stampin’ Up! demonstrators FOR Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
Contact me to get a password (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once you have your password, click on the image to the left to join Stampin' Up!
Read, print, and sign the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
Purchase your Starter Kit - there are two options!
The $175 traditional Starter Kit contains $310 worth of stamping and business supplies.
The $175 Digital + Starter Kit contains over $320 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio software.
Once you have completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the Demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you!
Click here to join Stampin' Up! and become a member of the OaDD Team!!