This week Pals Paper Arts challenges you to soften the edges of your design. Round your corners, accessorize them or smudge them. Or make them as soft and comfy as the picture below.
My card for today's challenge show cases soft colors (like the big wood bed above), round corners, and a nice comfy chair to relax in :o) Join Pals Paper Arts this week and show what designs you make when you soften the edges.
- PAPER: Confetti White (102028), Crumb Cake (120953), Early Espresso (119686), and Pool Party (122924).
- STAMPS: Cheris Friendship (122882), Have a Seat (120447), and Woodgrain (117100).
- INK: Early Espresso (119670).
- TOOLS: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Spiral Border Punch, Perfect Pennants (Big Shot - 123126), 1/2" and 1/4" Corner Rounder Punch (non SU) and Stampin Dimensionals.
- ACCESSORIES: Bakers Twine White (124262) and Jewels Basic Pearls (119247)