Paper piercing is a stylish but simple way to add an extra element to any project. I can honestly say - I do not "paper pierce" that much. Mostly because my paper piercing tool (non SU) is broken. I think it's time for me to purchase a new set with Stampin' Up! (116631). Today's two cards are very similar yet one element makes them like two different cards. I used the opposite end of my paper piercing tool (round ball) to add dotted lines on above and below the Pocket Full of Posies DSP - and along the edges of the butterfly and flower. Below is a larger picture of one of the cards - hopefully you can see the detail. Join Pals Paper Arts this week and have some fun with paper piercing - show us what you can do!
- PAPER: Basic Gray (121044), Confetti White (102028), and Pocket Full of Posies DSP (122354).
- STAMP: Nature Walk (121997), and Short & Sweet (115060).
- INK: Basic Black (101179), and Baja Breeze (111833).
- ACCESSORIES: Neutral Buttons (119743), Subtles Brads (119738), and White Bakers Twine (124262).
- TOOLS: Fun Flowers - Big Shot Die (121812), Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot Die (114507), and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).