There are only 4 more days left to participate in Stampin' Up!s biggest promotion of the year....Sale-A-Bration. Today I am showcasing some Designer Series Paper and a stamp set that you can get through Sale-A-Bration. This super cute mini card can be used for any occassion - how awesome is that!!??
- Stampin' Dimensionals off a great way to give your card a 3D effect. Both the scallop flower and the little flowers next to the sentiment are on dimensionals.
- A great way to color in different aspects of a single stamp is to use markers. I used various colored markers for the one stamp in the Punch Bunch stamp set.
- PAPER: Confetti White (102028), Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents Pack (Sale-A-Bration 122242), and Melon Mambo (115320).
- STAMP: Punch Bunch (Sale-A-Bration 123211).
- INK: Daffodil Delight Marker (119677), Melon Mambo Marker (121074), Peach Parfait Marker (119801), Pear Pizzazz Marker (119801).
- TOOLS: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punc (119854) and Stampin Dimensionals.
- ACCESSORIES: 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (119254).