Can you believe it is already September? Cooler weather and the holidays are right around the corner. This week the Pals Paper Arts challenge is all about Halloween. I'm not much of a Halloween fan but the new stamp set Festive & Fun was too cute to pass up. Join PPA this week and show us what Halloween creations you can make.
- There are multiple ways to color in a stamp set. Using Jet Black StazOn ink helps with this. StazOn ink eliminates any potential bleeding of black ink with colored ink. Blender Pens are a great tool for coloring in as well.
- Use Paper Snips to cut out little details. I cut out the candy corn and pumpkin and used Stampin' Dimensionals to give the card a little added pop.
- PAPER: Basic Black (121045), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730), and Frightful Sight DSP (122351).
- STAMP: Festive & Fun (123744 - HOLIDAY MINI).
- INK: Jet Black StazOn Ink (101406), Old Olive Marker (100079), Perfect Plum Marker (100035), Peach Parfait Marker (119801), Sof Suede Marker (120973), Cajun Craze Marker (119678), Basic Black Marker (100082), Daffodil Delight Marker (119677), and Blender Pen (102845).
- ACCESSORIES: Brights Buttons (119747), Regals Buttons (119744), Subtles Buttons (119745), Old Olive 1 1/4" Grosgrain Striped Ribbon (115618), and White Bakers Twine (124262).
- TOOLS: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275).