It's really beginning to feel like that time of year. The time to spend with family and friends, the time to face the insane crowds at the stores, the time where you think you will never be able to get it all done - but in the end (with little sleep) you do. Today's Sweet and Simple card lets you relax a little and take in the true joy of this time of year. Nothing says holidays like poinsettias. I love to see them decorated around the office and around the home. I have to have the fake poinsettias at home because I have two curious kitties who like to eat strange things - but I'm okay with that as I don't have much of a green thumb anyways (sorry Mom).
Use non-traditional products, like the 5-Petal Flower Extra-Large punch, to create your next holiday card.
Did you see the subtle detail on the poinsettia flowers? I used only part of the Punched Posies stamp set (that coordinates with the 5-Petal Flower Extra-Large punch) to give it some detail.
Click here to see more holiday inspired projects.
- PAPER: Always Artichoke (105119), Cherry Cobbler (119685), and Crumb Cake (120953).
- STAMP: Many Merry Messages (116586), and Punched Posies (120030).
- INK: Always Artichoke Marker (105113), Cherry Cobbler Marker (119681), and Early Espresso (119670).
- EMBELLISHMENT: Basic Pearls (119247).
- TOOL: 5-Petal Flower Extra-Large (119880), Clear-Mount Block Bundle (118491), Flower Layers w/Leaf Die (N/A), and Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049).
DON'T MISS OUT - Stampin' Up! is offering an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Starter Kit deal now until November 30th. Choose either the Standard Kit or Digital + Starter Kit for only $87.50. Click here to learn more.
Do you have something in your supply room that you cannot live without? Check back tomorrow where I will share my most prized (and used) stamping supplies. These items are a must have your in supply room!