Pals Paper Arts is celebrating its 100th challenge this week! This week's challenge is a favorite technique: anything you enjoy doing like embossing, masking, water coloring - the options are endless! One of my favorite "techniques" for card making is using punches or the Big Shot to create images. For my card today I used a variety of punches and die cuts for the Big Shot.
Playing along with PPA this week offers one lucky individual and amazing amount of BLOG CANDY! Each member of the PPA Design Team is offering blog candy to one lucky individual who participates during this weeks PPA100 challenge. Rules are: you must post a project on the Pals Paper Arts site for the PPA100 challenge. You also must have a U.S. address. One lucky winner will be chosen at random and will receive all of the blog candy that the Design Team is giving away! How awesome is that!!! So join us this week and show us what your favorite technique is. I am giving away two stamp sets - the Itty Bitty Bits clear mount set and the Four Frames set in wood mount.
- PAPER: Confetti White (102028), Melon Mambo (115320), Pretty in Pink (100459), and Wisteria Wonder (NEW IN COLOR).
- STAMP: A Word for You (120528).
- INK: Pretty in Pink Marker (100045).
- ACCESSORIES: Flirtatious Designer Fabric (NEW), Neutrals Buttons (119743), Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117289), and White Yarn (non SU).
- TOOLS: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Tasteful Trim (Big Shot - 120893), Fun Flowers (Big Shot - 121812), and Scallop Trim Border (118402).